- This event has passed.
Beef4life Meeting (Ashbourne)
September 12, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Westpoint Farm Vets are launching Beef4life ̶ a new consultancy service for beef farmers to maximise on productivity and profitabilty. Come along to our meeting to hear how this could benefit your farm!
Tuesday 12th September 2017 | 7.30pm | Yew Tree Inn, Ednaston
The meeting is free to attend and spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis. A light supper and drinks will be provided.
To confirm your place, and assist with catering numbers, please call 01335 361420.
Kindly sponsored by Zoetis
Westpoint Farm Vets are offering contracts to both clients and non-clients which will be tailor made to your farm. Contracts are calculated on a per head basis and provide a complete service that allows you to pick and choose services to meet your needs and allow you to forward plan veterinary costs across the year.
- Health planning
- Pre-breeding checks in heifers and cows
- Blood sampling for infectious diseases
- Nutrition: analysis of home grown forages, ration formulation, dietary monitoring
- Pneumonia investigation
- Bull breeding soundness exams
- DLWG monitoring: weigh animals using in-house set of scales, analysis of performance data
- Pregnancy diagnosis
- Post mortems
- Implementation of synchronisation programmes