- This event has passed.
Webinar: Optimising Mastitis Treatment
July 28, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
When you treat a cow that has mastitis, you want to be sure that you’re in with the best chance of success. This webinar will review practical steps to optimising mastitis therapy and will discuss how you can work with your vet to make sure your mastitis treatment protocol is right for your farm.
You are invited!
Tuesday 28th July at 7.00pm
This FREE webinar will be presented by Kingshay’s Sarah Bolt and Boehringer Ingelheim’s Kath Aplin. They will be reviewing how mastitis treatment can be optimised through practical tweaks to protocols and great teamwork.
- What influences success in mastitis treatment?
- Protocols – practical tweaks to improve outcomes.
- The importance of sharing the strategic goal with all the team
- Measuring and monitoring to inform everyday decisions
- How good is the communication on your farm?
- Share a way to review communication
- Personality types, and communication styles to go with each, to improve communication on farm.
By the end of the webinar, participants should have some take-home ideas on how they can work with their whole team to improve mastitis treatment outcomes on their own farm.
The webinar will include a Q&A session where you can ask the vets about factors affecting your farm.
Click here to register. You will then be sent joining instructions and further information.