Westpoint Farm Vets are searching for a proactive, enthusiastic and experienced farm vet to join our friendly and supportive team of 5 vets and 2 administration staff working out of our dog friendly office in Ashford, Kent.
What can we offer?
- A great location
- Fast links to London and the continent.
- Close by the cosmopolitan city of Canterbury.
- The beauty of the Garden of England.
- Plenty of great restaurants, pubs, beaches and sport facilities.
- Supportive colleagues
- We pride ourselves on looking out for each other.
- Regular socials and encouragement to become part of the local farming community.
- Excellent tea and coffee makers, with a good supply of home baking.
- 100% farm animal job
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience (£28,000-£42,000)
- Full, part time and flexible hours available. Return to practice also supported.
- Good mix of dairy, beef, sheep, small holder and poultry work.
- Friendly, progressive clients.
- Encouragement to develop your area of interest.
- TB4 area.
- 1 in 4 on call rota.
- Additional benefits
- Part of a larger organisation with access to industry experts, the chance to join clinical and non-clinical working groups.
- 5 days CPD annually and £1000 budget plus additional affiliations.
- Company car (available for personal use), phone, laptop, pension.
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If our job sparks an interest please contact Valerie Smith (Office Manager) on 01306 628208 or email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.