We are pleased to announce the opening of our latest practice in Heathfield, East Sussex.
This practice enables us to enhance our already comprehensive service by having a base for our vets to work from, a place to meet up with clients and a medicines collection point in East Sussex.
The address for our new practice is:
Westpoint Heathfield, Monkhurst Offices, Sandy Cross Lane, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 8QR Tel. 01435 869047
The new practice will be headed up by Alex Walters BVSc MBIAC MRCVS. Alex has worked for Westpoint since 2004 joining the Ashford practice in 2006. In turn he will be supported by Jon Parsons, Jon Mouncey, Kathy Hume, Paul Horwood and Lucy Bright.
Our commitment to providing the best local service to our clients is the main driving force behind opening up this new practice.
At a local level we will be providing:
- A full 24 hour emergency cover
- A direct line to our experienced vet team at any time free of charge
- A unique 2 vets per farm system, ensuring continuity and quality of service
- Bull and Ram testing
- Youngstock monitoring
- Farm record and performance reviews
- Herd health contracts via our unique 4life programme
- Farm Technicians offering skilled on-farm support by a team of category 1 NACFT qualified foot trimmers
- In-house laboratory services for faecal egg counting, milk testing and analysis, BVD Antigen testing and post mortem examinations
- Medicines pick-up
Westpoint offer benefits that have a positive impact on farm profitability, efficiency and the health and welfare of farm animals
Westpoint Veterinary Group – 100% Farm Vets